Powered By Blogger

September 30, 2011

the end of September working week

had a rough week. because all of the sudden, urgent and multi-tasking tasks cropped in, of which i wouldn't be complaining much (after a long stint without much to do), except that the lack of rest and sleep was getting to me.

i even did the most unacceptable faux paus at work.

i raised my voice at my superior. i did not even think - my voice just automatically went a notch higher (maybe a few notches higher) when she made an uncalled remark.

it may seem totally all right with you, but the remark did not come at a right time when i was trying my level BEST to complete the task given by her.

but that's that. it's the end of the week. end of September 2011, in fact. and three more months before the new year 2012.

time does indeed FLY. not just when you were having fun. but when things got complicated and busy that you did not realise that time has bade you goodbye.

anyways, this is meant to be a quick post - i could afford to do this since i have managed to distribute the manuals which my boss and i had a bit of disagreement on a few minutes ago... so YAY! - but i do want to share this lil' picture that i got through the email today.

it made me laugh. and the laughter reached my eyes. hope it will have the same effect on you.


gotta feed the baby and do laundry?
THERE... I FIXED IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment