Powered By Blogger

March 30, 2011

FIVE Things That I Am Grateful For TODAY and YESTERDAY

i havent posted anything for awhile. been stumped with familial commitments... and moreover, with the lack of inspiration to write when i have to wrestle with my young son on laptop time.


because i rather let him use it, because hey, i'm the Adult here. :P


anyways, just to share the 'meme' which was passed between us four sisters, and posted in our respective FB last week.


here it is, have a read:

this 'count your blessings' write up was initiated by my younger sister Dikya earlier this week at which i jokily asked whether it was a tag, more because i havent written much recently, so it would give me a good excuse. :)so it became a tag between us sisters and now that Ta, my twin has written hers, i should get cracking. (and pass the baton to Kak long, my elder sister)

i wanted to write yesterday but between the news of my already ailing grandmother suffering from a mild stroke and visiting her later; and going through the motions of (my kids') weekend schedule, i was worn to write. so here are my 5:

1. I am grateful for my two animated and boisterous boys who mean the world to me, who lift me up and love me unconditionally as i do them.

2. I am grateful that i have a job because i have an income to afford stuff for my boys and not feel (that) guilty for buying my own stuff. :P

3. I am grateful that despite being meatier and *cough* older now, i am (now) relatively healthy with able limbs and sound mind.

4. I am grateful that i have a spouse who supports me (and my idiosyncrasies) even when he sometimes does not understand me (and this goes both ways).

5. I am grateful that even though we dont see eye to eye all the time, there is dinner on the table, my maid is rightly supervised and my boys are a lot happier. and as a result i am meatier. :D

so, there. to surmise, do count your blessings. which i think should be on daily basis.and if you want to share them here, i'll be ever so grateful to read them. ;)

Kaklong, your turn now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment