Powered By Blogger

February 18, 2011

Welcome to Polyvore!

Welcome to Polyvore!
Welcome to Polyvore! by NinaAli featuring high waist pants
weekend fare!

*{ so... i stumbled upon this nifty, fun, addictive wardrobe-creating (read : self-indulgent) website after browsing through this site. and thought, hey... this is fun, like paying paper dolls back when paper dolls were huge! (okay, i'm showing my age)

so far (at the date of this edit i.e. 22 Feb), i've created 3 outfits (yes, did i mention it's addictive), one of which i've ambitiously submitted to an online contest whereby the grand prize are a pair of cool shoes from this svelte site. :)

so go find me in http://www.polyvore.com/ . i've signed in as NinaAli. if you like my 'sets', please click LIKE. I'll be much obliged. *BIG-GRIN*

but you can only find me when you've joined the community, i think }*

No comments:

Post a Comment